Comment on page
Revision Date: 13 April 2021
This policy details how data about you is used when you access our websites and services, or interact with us. If we update it, we will revise the date mentioned above.
- We take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of data about you.
- We do not run ads, other than the classifieds posted by our users.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do provide email proxy & relay services to reduce unwanted email.
- Please review privacy policies of any third party sites linked to from csvbox.io
- We do not respond to "Do Not Track" signals (see allaboutdnt.com).
Below is a list of all the types of data we collect, where we got it, why we collected it and the categories of third parties to whom we disclosed it. We do not sell your data to third parties.
We may share some or all of the above-listed data in the following circumstances:
- to respond to subpoenas, search warrants, court orders, or other legal process.
- to protect the rights, property, or safety of csvbox.io users, csvbox.io, or the general public.
- at your direction (e.g. if you authorize us to share data with other users).
- in connection with a merger, bankruptcy, or sale/transfer of assets.
- We retain data as needed to facilitate and personalize your use of csvbox.io, combat fraud/abuse and/or as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but can make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you via your account login.
Right to know: You have the right to request that we disclose the data we collect, use and disclose, and other information relating to data we collect about you.
Right to delete: You have the right to request the deletion of data that we have collected from you, subject to certain exceptions.
Right to non-discrimination: You have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising the rights listed above.
Only you, or someone you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a request to know or delete your data. An authorized agent may make a request on your behalf by providing written permission signed by you.
We will need to confirm your identity before processing your request by asking you to log into your existing account (if you are a registered user) or by asking you for additional information, such as a government issued ID, to confirm your identity against information we have already collected.
Please note that removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of said content or information from the Internet.
By accessing csvbox.io or providing us data, you agree we may use and disclose data we collect as described here or as communicated to you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in the United States.