Comment on page
A record of all notable changes made to the application.
- Updated Teams feature to allow users to be part of multiple teams.
- Added option to skip pushing of header row to the FTP data destination.
- Added the 'Allow Commas' option to the 'Number' type column.
- Add an option 'No headers in the sheet' on the Header Row selection page.
No headers option
- Added dynamic column support to Validation Functions.
- Infrastructure changes
- Bug fixes
- Added functionality to hide copy-paste data option.
- Added option to skip confirmation message when accepting invalid data.
- UI enhancements to improve the speed of the admin dashboard.
- Enabled multiple importers on the same page for the Bubble plugin.
- Performance improvements across all destinations.
- Few UI enhancements. Now the entire row gets highlighted when there is a validation issue in any one cell.
- Added the Danish language to the importer.
- Option to add a new sheet in Google Sheets for each file upload.
- Added multiple-level List-Dependent List validations.
- Added info icons on the Column Mapping page.
- Updated email validation to accept special characters.
- Fixed bugs, improved notifications and made minor UI changes to the admin section.
- Added the Japanese language to the importer.
- Added option to skip Column Mapping screen if there is an exact match of columns.
- Added Slovenian language.
- Added the option to provide help text in multiple languages.
- Added a Reset All Mappings button to make it easier for the users to reset and remap the columns. This button is optional and its visibility can be controlled via the Sheet settings page.
Reset Mappings Button
- Added the Italian language option for the importer front end.
- Added option to Copy sheet settings to an existing sheet. The data destination config and license key remain the same in the target sheet.
- Optimized SQL Server integration code to improve speed.
- Added data_location initialization parameter for specifying data and server location.
- Fixed UI buys related to max_rows option.
- Upgraded infrastructure and added optimizations for improved speed for EU region.
- Improved performance for imports with many Virtual Columns.
- Added Hebrew language for importer frontend.
- Added Time Column type validation.
- The 100 column sheet restriction removed.
- Added the Romanian language option for the importer frontend
- You now have the option to specify a default filler value for the column in case the incoming data is blank.
- Added the Thai language option for the importer frontend.
- Added options for controlling the close of importer dialog after the import is complete.
- Added the Import ID column in the table on the Imports page of the CSVbox dashboard.
- The dynamic columns now support multiple date validation.
- Added Max Rows option to the importer dashboard. It limits the number of rows per import.
- Minor UI changes to the import modal. Changes include:
- The importer modal is now full screen across all devices.
- The column mapping table & validation error text are center-aligned for better visibility.
- New styling options added - upload logo and custom fonts.
- Added the Arabic language (ltr) support for the importer frontend.
- Added option to allow displaying the import fail error messages to the end-user.
- Added Primary Color custom theme option. You can stylize the importer with the primary color of your brand. More styling options coming soon.
- Added Upsert operation to MySQL, PostgreSQL and MS SQL data destinations. Instead of directly inserting the file data to the databases, the importer will first check if the record exists. If the record exists, then the row will be updated. Only if the record does not exist then a new row will be added.
- New display options for the 'Select Header Row' page of the importer.
- 1.Skip this step? - Hide/Show the 'Select header row' page to the users.
- 2.Show encoding - Hide/Show the character set selection list to the users.
- 3.Switch Row/Columns - Hide/Show the option to switch rows and columns to the users.
These settings help to remove the non-essential options from the importer and make the user experience cleaner.
- Added the option (DELETE button on Accounts page) to delete and close down the CSVbox account permanently.
- Added 'Multiple' option to Date Type columns. With this, you can provide multiple date formats that are allowed for the incoming data.
- Ability to add help texts for each page (header selection, column mapping, data validation) on the importer
Help text on Select Header page
- Fixed issue related to freezing of the importer
- Updated the code from Laravel 8 to Laravel 9
- Added new layers of database security
- Fixed issue related to the downloading of the template files
- Added custom attribute mapping for Airtable
- UI enhancements
- Custom message for regex validation.
- You can now view the translated texts for all supported languages and submit suggestions for changes.
- Dutch language support for the importer frontend.
- Header row selection step in the importer.
- Importer internationalization. The importer now supports German, French and Spanish languages.